BURN THE FAT REVEAL THE MUSCLE
So you accepted my challenge and you began cutting back your calorie intake to stay below 500 a day, but the question is how can you burn fat or post pregnancy fat without getting in exercise?
That is a tough one, but there are ways to help support your body through light exercise that will not over exert your body in the weight loss process. It is important to maintain focus on the goal of reducing your food intake, but exercising should be kept to a minimum since your body does not have enough fuel to support high intensity exercise or heavy weightlifting.
Intially the design of the hormone the goal is to kick start your body’s metabolism so that it’s able to burn fat at a much higher rate. But, incorporating a low intensity exercise regimen is great for my clients. The length of time will vary on your level of required weight loss, age, sex, medical conditions and of course, available time.
I began sharming my story with others hoping to be able to help others who have felt the same way about their diet and weight . I personally answer emails, questions, and give advice to anyone on their journey.
Exercises for men
Fellas, the great thing about being on this diet is that you never have to push the envelope to lose the weight fast. These exercises can be done moderately as you follow your diet plan.
Remember, these 10 light exercises are not meant to be strenuous, and are meant to help keep your muscle strength up and stay active while on the diet. You can incorporate these workouts as you’re on your diet and factor them into keeping track of your calorie intake.
Important Exercising Tips:
- Use proper form – keep your arms moving freely, abs tight, weight centered, shoulders down and back.
- Don’t work too hard – Although it may sound counter-productive, you are burning more calories than you consume don not exhaust yourself!
- Drink up! – Water is very important and key to burning excess body fat, try drinking 3 liters of water or more per day while on the diet.
- Keep it under an hour – Studies show that a person’s body only requires about 30 minutes of aerobic activity in order to increase metabolism, improve body range movement and burn calories.
- Thanks again Colin, for your service and for making the customer feel like being part of a successful business which you have created that not only informs the customer by videos you have made, but by the emphasis from your site which focuses on putting the customer first!! – Nick
- Happy New Year and a BIG THANK you to you Colin and your bride. Very glad to find good people who make
quality productsavailable to individuals trying to take health to the next level. – Hewitt
- I asked Colin advice from the get go without him ever charging me, even when I didn’t get the first 43 days’ products from him! As time went on I discovered my more authentic self and am now more thin and muscular than even in my modeling days! Blessings – Kimberly Landis
- It has not just helped me lose but, helped me change my life. I have learned better eating habits, learned to be more committed to my own health, and can now share this with others. You can do it! If you want to be healthier, and happier, this is the program. – Iris