How To Use Intermittent Fasting with The HCG Diet.
But now many people are re-discovering this dietary intervention. It can carry huge benefits if it is done right: weight loss, increased energy, reversal of type 2 diabetes and many other things. Plus, you’ll save time and money.
Combining “IF” with our advanced HCG diet can be extremely powerful and rewarding in many ways.
- Start your morning fast with a Bulletproof coffee or tea
- Your fasting window can be as long or as short as you want it to be. 8 -hours 10-hours, 12-hours 16-hours, or even as much as 20 hours.
- A few things to remember about “IF” and The HCG diet, is that you must eat all of your meals and calories, during the feeding window.
- Start slowly with your fasting window durations. Start small and work your way up over the first two weeks. start 8:30PM to 8:30AM 8:30PM to 10:30AM the after a week go longer… 8:30PM to 12:30PM
- It’s best to do cardio in the morning, and if possible, weight training in the evening after your first meal and snack.
- Hydrate, Hydrate, Hydrate – You must drink 1 gallon of water or more each and every day. PERIOD!
- For those of you who are athletic and want to add a few pounds of lean muscle. You must go higher on protein on every training/lifting day.
- If you feel hungry during the day before your eating window opens up. For God’s sake eat. You’ve fasted enough for that day. Either come back tomorrow and see if you can go longer or simply shorten your fasting window.
I hope you find my new HCG “IF” protocol super effective and it helps you to achieve the body of your life even faster.