Download my free Ebook for rapid fat loss where I show you how to lose 1 to 2 pounds a day of body fat: @ https://BurnTheFatRevealTheMuscle.com
According to studies, adding 1 or 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar to your diet can help you lose weight. It can also reduce your body fat percentage, make you lose belly fat and decrease your blood triglycerides. This is one of a few human studies that have investigated vinegar’s effects on weight loss.
Apple cider vinegar is made from fermented apples, and its main active ingredient is acetic acid.
THE MIRACLE OF ACV:
- Acetic acid is the reason for ACV’s rise to fame as a wellness darling. Animal studies point to tons of its benefits:
- Lowers blood sugar: A 2005 study on rats showed that acetic acid improved the capacity of the liver and muscles to take in sugar from the blood.
- Decreases insulin levels: That same study found that acetic acid decreased the ratio of insulin to glucagon.
- Boosts metabolism: A 2006 study on mice showed that exposure to acetic acid increased certain enzyme levels and increased fat burning.
- Suppresses appetite: A 2014 study found that acetate might help suppress the parts of your brain that control your appetite.
- Reduces fat storage: Research in 2016 found that treatment with acetic acid or acetate prevented rats with high body weight and diabetes from gaining weight.
- Burns body fat: In a 2009 study, researchers fed mice a high-fat diet supplemented with acetic acid and saw an increase in genes that facilitate fat burning.