How to naturally increase Low Testosterone Levels
Purpose of HCG Therapy is to stimulate male testes and elevate male menopause.
The hormone HCG is prescribed for men to increase natural testosterone production during the course of therapy as a result of the stimulation. No testosterone medication is administered in this treatment.
The treatment objective is to cause the male testes to produce a higher volume of testosterone naturally by stimulating one’s tastes with a continuous higher blood level of testosterone. HCG Therapy normally increases natural testosterone production by the male testes when HCG is administered to the patient during the treatment.
HCG Therapy can result in higher levels of natural testosterone production after therapy is completed when the underlying cause of the low LH secretion and resulting low testosterone production is due to:The administration of testosterone in hormone replacement therapy without the required concurrent HCG Therapy to prevent the patient’s endocrine system (hypothalamus pituitary-testes axis) from shutting down the natural production of testosterone by the testes and causing testicular atrophy.
• Improves sex drive
• Improves sexual performance
• Improves mood & Reduces depression[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_column_text]• Increases lean muscle mass
• Increases strength and endurance as a result of exercise
• Reduces body fat due to diet and increased exercise
• Increases sperm count and, for this reason, male fertility. HCG Therapy can also result in a higher level of natural testosterone production after the advanced HCG diet therapy is completed when the cause of a man’s current low testosterone production is due to the prior use of anabolic steroids that shut down or reduced the pituitary gland’s production of LH and decreased testosterone production.